Youkaiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angel Arena Allstars 1.69f Item help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mistad
Gnoll
Gnoll
mistad

Reputação : 0

Angel Arena Allstars 1.69f Item help Empty
PostSubject: Angel Arena Allstars 1.69f Item help   Angel Arena Allstars 1.69f Item help EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 2:13 am

I freaking love love Angel Arena and every single part of the branched series. Though I am not a pro at the maps, I'm pretty good at all of 'em. Yet, On AAA 1.69f, I have trouble figuring out what drops what, and other info involved the map. I'm constructing a list of information to give to my friends that includes recipes, items, mobs, etc. There are two things I don't know and was hoping someone could tell me... How the frick do you Get Chaos as a hero? What is a Divine shield, what does it do, and where can I get it? That's all I need :/ Thanks!
Back to top Go down
OrIgMaStErChIeF
Gnoll
Gnoll
OrIgMaStErChIeF

Reputação : 0

Angel Arena Allstars 1.69f Item help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Arena Allstars 1.69f Item help   Angel Arena Allstars 1.69f Item help EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:51 am

If it is ar, (All Random) then getting chaos as a hero is random. And to get divine shield, you must have a significant amount of stats to kill fenrir (like 5000 in each at least) and you need scale armor (obtained from poseidon) 3 king blades (obtained from gold, dark and ice king) and a god diamond (obtained from fenrir).

Have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Angel Arena Allstars 1.69f Item help
Page 1 of 1