Youkaiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Notice about Ryan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kugro
Gnoll
Gnoll
Kugro

Reputação : 0

Notice about Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Notice about Ryan   Notice about Ryan EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:24 pm

The user here that has been bragging about his "Godlike" skills in this game, mostly with Chaos, has been confirmed as a fraud. It's no wonder why everyone was suspicious of him having 300,000 strength as well as inventories full of the best items in the game with no problem whatsoever (He can repeat this feat as often as is necessary to "prove" he is god at this.)

Well, I recently downloaded a new version of this map. I think it was 1.69f. And the map "could not be found", so I opened up the war3map.j and guess wht I found?

megaupload.com/?d=NV0AJ4S6

This is a picture I uploaded, because I don't know any other way to do it, I don't work with pictures often. It's a picture of the .j open, I took a screenshot showing what I found.

"StringActivator=RyanOwns"
Something to that effect. He had the map hacked so that he could use cheats. All he had to do was type the cheats in observers, then type -noreplay to disable anyone from catching him. And then, of course, no one can tell he did it legit with a screenshot.

Well played Ryan, but next time you go around bragging about being a God, don't leave your hacked map on epicwar.com.

It really bothers me when people do this you know? If you're good, that's great. But when you brag about how good you can cheat, that's messed up.
Back to top Go down
OrIgMaStErChIeF
Gnoll
Gnoll
OrIgMaStErChIeF

Reputação : 0

Notice about Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Notice about Ryan   Notice about Ryan EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:01 pm

I agree, but you will always find cheaters everywhere...its inevitable Razz
Back to top Go down

Notice about Ryan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Youkaiz :: English-USA :: Angel Arena Allstars-
Jump to: