Youkaiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Different item build for Chaos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DamneD
Gnoll
Gnoll
DamneD

Reputação : 0

Different item build for Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Different item build for Chaos   Different item build for Chaos EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:26 am

First of all, hi every body!

I'm fairly new to this game, only got introduced to AA today and so far i love it. I only played 3 online games and couldn't figure out all the items in time and got owned badly; then i decided to play vs computer (AI) on my 4th game. The screenshot you will see is from that 4th game. I realized that i ended up using a different build compared to the ones i found on the "locked best char" thread in this forum; and wanted to share with you guys here. I played on -life 9999 / -ai 50 / -dm / -ap / -r 0.
No WTF whatsoever... Took some time though Smile

P.S. Could you guys please tell me how to make an "Infernal Fist", i tried every combination that comes to mind, only to fail miserably. The recipe is no where to be found Sad

Different item build for Chaos Rwv3o511
Back to top Go down
Tassadaritze
Gnoll
Gnoll
Tassadaritze

PostSubject: Re: Different item build for Chaos   Different item build for Chaos EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:58 am

I'm new too, but about the infernal fist question. The recipe is: two Goblin defense system 3, or Goblin defense system 3, Goblin defense system 2, and two Goblin defense system 1. Wink

Last edited by Tassadaritze on Mon May 17, 2010 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistakes in recipe ;))
Back to top Go down
TheHeithen
Bandit
Bandit
TheHeithen

PostSubject: Re: Different item build for Chaos   Different item build for Chaos EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:09 pm

That is truely a nice build, but i woud take 2 God's blade instead of 2 Holy blade Smile But it depends if Holy blade stacks. Dunno if it does.
Back to top Go down
nine
Bandit Lord
Bandit Lord

PostSubject: Re: Different item build for Chaos   Different item build for Chaos EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:37 am

that is good for high dmg. but it does not support you from the airor attack hahah. i recommend carry magic immune plus a sheep stick. and cripple. remember the best item is sold at your base.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Different item build for Chaos   Different item build for Chaos Empty

Back to top Go down

Different item build for Chaos
Page 1 of 1