Youkaiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

With out Patch, unable to run on b.net

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kilawpilath
Centaur
Centaur
kilawpilath

Reputação : 0

With out Patch, unable to run on b.net Empty
PostSubject: With out Patch, unable to run on b.net   With out Patch, unable to run on b.net EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:59 pm

Apparently if you just host the map, and people don't have the patch file, no one will get connected to the map. And you will Auto win due to no one being left in the map.
Back to top Go down
youkaiz
Chaos
Chaos
youkaiz

Reputação : 4

PostSubject: Re: With out Patch, unable to run on b.net   With out Patch, unable to run on b.net EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:22 pm

yes, to play this map you need patch, if others without patch join they will be kicked at starting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youkaiz.co.cc/
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

Reputação : 3

PostSubject: Re: With out Patch, unable to run on b.net   With out Patch, unable to run on b.net EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:02 pm

wow

u know ppl are lazy in 2009 ? im not sure they gonna download ur patch lol
Back to top Go down
youkaiz
Chaos
Chaos
youkaiz

Reputação : 4

PostSubject: Re: With out Patch, unable to run on b.net   With out Patch, unable to run on b.net EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:21 pm

If all maps become use it, i think the most part will download it.
Btw, i think this pack very fun and AAA 1.70 have 92 normal heros, but only 72 is selectable now. i working on others heros when finish i enable it on angel. All this 20 hidden heros have custon models.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youkaiz.co.cc/
Jimso
Gnoll
Gnoll
Jimso

PostSubject: Re: With out Patch, unable to run on b.net   With out Patch, unable to run on b.net EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:25 pm

I got some problems, me and my brother tried to host it, but every time it stands " Map can't be found". What is the Problem?
Back to top Go down
Steven
Bandit
Bandit
Steven

PostSubject: Re: With out Patch, unable to run on b.net   With out Patch, unable to run on b.net EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 6:53 pm

The message "The map cannot be found" is caused by the new patch that has been put into effect by blizzard. It is having the same affect on AAA as it is on Dota and many other games. no way for US to fix it atm it is all up to the map creator to adjust the map and make it compatable with the new patch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With out Patch, unable to run on b.net   With out Patch, unable to run on b.net Empty

Back to top Go down

With out Patch, unable to run on b.net
Page 1 of 1