Youkaiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Heroes and Items Guide?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Millennium
Gnoll
Gnoll
Millennium

Reputação : 0

A Heroes and Items Guide? Empty
PostSubject: A Heroes and Items Guide?   A Heroes and Items Guide? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:25 am

Hello, as you can see I'm a new player in Angel Arena Allstars.

And it is no secret that the map is quite huge and there are many enemies and secrets?, and I haven't seen any guide that explains what they are and what they do.

For example, I find it frustrating to check every corner of the map just to find items that are required for high tier items like, let's say Overgod's Armor, I just can't find anything, because I don't know anything.

Heroes are easier to pick up because of the fact that they can easily be found in taverns and have tooltips on their skills that explains how they work. My real problem is items and map itself, I'm kinda at a loss here, so please, can you guys at least give some tips and general information about the map and items?

It would be very nice if someone made a guide with pictures, from what I see, the current map is not very noob-friendly.
Back to top Go down
kilawpilath
Centaur
Centaur
kilawpilath

PostSubject: Re: A Heroes and Items Guide?   A Heroes and Items Guide? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:41 am

For items like Overgod's items, there is a "Shop" that basically tells you the required items in order to "Combine" Them into something like Overgod's armor, and the other items related in that "store" which are auto combine items.

There's also a second store that will sell the recipes which are similar to the store with the Overgod's Armor, where you also need the listed items in the recipe, then you buy the recipe and it will combine the items to create the item.

One of the most common starting item is the lvl 5 Gem That you first create a level 1 by purchaseing 1 Str, Int, and Agi staff from your starting base, then buy the recipe to create a lvl 1 Then you buy the recipe a 2nd time for lvl 2 and you continue buying the recipe till it's lvl 5

And finally, there is 1 item that is a "Secret" item. God's sword. It requires the following:

Sword of Gold
Sword of Dakness
Sword of Ice
Which will combine into the Sword of Kings

Then you also need the Scale Male and God's Diamond.

As far as where to get those items, I'll let you figure that out, or if your in a game with, or some one else, nice enough to answer you, I'll let them tell you. Smile
Back to top Go down
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

Reputação : 3

PostSubject: Re: A Heroes and Items Guide?   A Heroes and Items Guide? EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:36 pm

to be more precise, the gem hes talking about are the gem of heaven.

in your base there is some npcs. 1 of them sell agi item, str item and int item (i think its 20 + stats each and 20 damage)

u buy 1 of each and then u buy the gem of heaven from the other npc (the priest npc i think)

then you dont need to buy the sstats item again, only the rcp at 400 gold till lv 5

after that you should buy 2 more gem lv 5 for having a good start and easy farming.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when you have your 3 gem you need to go inside the teleport just outside your spawn the way gate

buy a fire angel ice angel and lighting angel.

then in your base a npc got a rcp to mix them all in angel heaven (euh is that the right name ? .... the icon of the item is a blue circle ...)

after that buy u 1 other angel fire for having + 1000 damage and a BIG STAFF (to the way gate) who cost 4000 gold for your primary stats
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

combine 2 big staff of agi 2 big staff of str and 2 big staff of int for having 1 celestial set
sell 2 gem of heaven and buy you 2 more celestial set
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
in your base the rcp cloak of shadow (using 1 celestial set) with a gem of true seeing and a cloak of shadow (all in the base)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok now for the big stuff uniq item who cost 50 000 gold each

you need to kill the boss in each corner of the midle of the map (not the heaven in midle i mean in the corner) where the elven gate are, the door you see

there is 4 corner (50 % chance to get teleported to the secret shop) and 2 in upper/midle and 2 in lower/midle (100 % chance to get to the secret shop but its harder)

look the rcp in the base for know what u need then buy the item the rcp need.

EVERY HERO need to start with the holy warfare (give u critical strike) then the bow or the axe depending if you are meelee or range (the 2000 damage work in both meelee or range but not the other bonus)

and finaly the overgod armor (with your 2 celestial set and your cloak of shadow)
you dont need other items except if you got the mega super hacker sword lol (wich drop from the boss from anywhere in the map 1 part by 1) note : fenrir is outside the yeti to the ice spot, there is a secret teleport invisible in the cavern u need to run in and you get teleported)
when u have all the item u want u can buy tome

-bs = str
-ba = agi
-bi = int
-bt = all stats
trick : kill selene all teammate got the gold
trick : your banq got a teleport .... always teleport you a healing ward when ur fighting boss
trick : u can buy item and teleport them to you so when u buy ur gem of heaven ....
trick : teleport you to bandit forest to the start they give more gold easily
Back to top Go down
kilawpilath
Centaur
Centaur
kilawpilath

PostSubject: Re: A Heroes and Items Guide?   A Heroes and Items Guide? EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:03 am

destrockqc wrote:

EVERY HERO need to start with the holy warfare (give u critical strike) then the bow or the axe depending if you are meelee or range (the 2000 damage work in both meelee or range but not the other bonus)

and finaly the overgod armor (with your 2 celestial set and your cloak of shadow)

I typically go for Overgod's Armor first, since it's really high HP bonus, high Regen rate, and a temp invul power you can activate by clicking on the item, but that's my personal preference. Either way the Holy warfare I agree is important.
Back to top Go down
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

Reputação : 3

PostSubject: Re: A Heroes and Items Guide?   A Heroes and Items Guide? EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:30 pm

overgod armor alone is not helping u for farming selene
Back to top Go down
nine
Bandit Lord
Bandit Lord

PostSubject: Re: A Heroes and Items Guide?   A Heroes and Items Guide? EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:07 am

i recommend u to get use to your stock. and all the shop at base. they are the best item.
Back to top Go down
nine
Bandit Lord
Bandit Lord

PostSubject: Re: A Heroes and Items Guide?   A Heroes and Items Guide? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:56 am

as for newbes, i recommend getting gem of heaven first. and goes for fire shield or rocket and use potion alot. and remember you must not farm in the same area all the game. change it to a different place when you think other player that weaker then you can do it.
Back to top Go down
riujin
Gnoll
Gnoll
riujin

PostSubject: Re: A Heroes and Items Guide?   A Heroes and Items Guide? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:51 pm

ok i was just play this map and some was taking over or control me and when i was type the could stop me from type and they could type for me how did they do this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Heroes and Items Guide?   A Heroes and Items Guide? Empty

Back to top Go down

A Heroes and Items Guide?
Page 1 of 1