Youkaiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

some imbalanced things...

Go down 
+3
wsensor
kilawpilath
d12bl90
7 posters
AuthorMessage
d12bl90
Gnoll
Gnoll
d12bl90

Reputação : 0

some imbalanced things... Empty
PostSubject: some imbalanced things...   some imbalanced things... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:50 am

Fix Jakiro plz....
its the most imbalanced char in this map, he have int based aoe spell and very strong int based 12х spell... he can easy fast at start buy some int and cloak, then he can easy in invisible mode with activated aoe spell fly in demon sity and farm very many int...
then he kill all gods lord etc, only in 1 CAST!!!!!

+ sheep and naga need some fixes too.... merlin need little fix...

+ some gods rly weak and cant do nothing, god of sea for example.... or furion....
i think all gods must have some stat based skill or something good...
when all play gods with some stats, 10 or 4 k dmg skill its NOTHING.....(

+ add some command to play without statues, becouse if u play 4x2 or 2x1 its very bad...

+ fix the burning sheld, it have imbalanced dmg on 7500 gold... do it 100 or max 150 dmg
Back to top Go down
kilawpilath
Centaur
Centaur
kilawpilath

PostSubject: Re: some imbalanced things...   some imbalanced things... EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:48 pm

d12bl90 wrote:
Fix Jakiro plz....
its the most imbalanced char in this map, he have int based aoe spell and very strong int based 12х spell... he can easy fast at start buy some int and cloak, then he can easy in invisible mode with activated aoe spell fly in demon sity and farm very many int...
then he kill all gods lord etc, only in 1 CAST!!!!!

+ sheep and naga need some fixes too.... merlin need little fix...

+ some gods rly weak and cant do nothing, god of sea for example.... or furion....
i think all gods must have some stat based skill or something good...
when all play gods with some stats, 10 or 4 k dmg skill its NOTHING.....(

+ add some command to play without statues, becouse if u play 4x2 or 2x1 its very bad...

+ fix the burning sheld, it have imbalanced dmg on 7500 gold... do it 100 or max 150 dmg

Using -DM takes away the Statues.

The Burning shield I personally feel is fine. (I'm not the map creator how ever..) It costs 7500 gold for an item that does less damage overall then some of the characters that get a similar effect at higher levels. You can't get the burning shield very quickly, unless your one of the more "OP" farmers. Then maybe. It can get abusive sure, but for the cost it feels balanced enough.

As far as the rest, its all been said in previous posts and topics.
Back to top Go down
wsensor
Furbolg
Furbolg
wsensor

PostSubject: Re: some imbalanced things...   some imbalanced things... EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:19 pm

dunno... I think the creeps should all level up...

the inside creeps level up to what level 9 ?

how about every 2 levels for the inside creeps increase the outside creeps hp by +10% total? so in the end it ends up being +40% by level 8 ...
and every 3 levels increase the outside creeps damage by 5-10% depending on the creeps?
for a max of 15-30% more damage ...
also giving regular outside creeps something like 25% magic resistance when the inside creeps hit level 3-5 would probably work too...

just something to make the outside creeps a bit tougher so they dont get killed super fast... but in the long run this would probably make it hard for non massers...
thats why I said something like 25% magic resistance then up it to like 50% magic resistance when the inside creeps hit level 6 buff the outside creeps magic defense more...

the gnolls wimpy ones have 100 hp... if you increase the base hp by 10% every 2 inside creeps level that would mean they would get 110 hp...
the bigger ones would end up with 220 hp etc etc...

just trying to think of a way for them to get stronger also...

rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer
Back to top Go down
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

Reputação : 10

PostSubject: Re: some imbalanced things...   some imbalanced things... EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:42 pm

Been long since I last played AAA, but I'm sure it's not a good idea to make all creeps in the arena to grow stronger with time...
    reasons:
  • Newbs take time to learn. Creeps that grow strong with time = limited time to learn b4 they get over-powered
  • slow paced players might get over-run by the creeps just like the newbs do
Back to top Go down
wsensor
Furbolg
Furbolg
wsensor

PostSubject: Re: some imbalanced things...   some imbalanced things... EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:18 am

oh lol... they would end up overpowered... hmm...

lets see... there is

6 sets of inner creeps...
like 6-8 outer creeps...
then another 6-8 super strong outer creeps...

hmm...

yea the strongest of the outercreeps would be way overpowered with the buffs...

I was just thinking of a way to slow massers hmm dunno...

oh how about introducing starter kits?
a newb shop section that sells already completed sets for 25% more cash/platinum?
this way... newbies can learn to play and can just spend extra cash for already finished combinations?

could only be activated if the command -newb is used lol
Back to top Go down
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

Reputação : 3

PostSubject: Re: some imbalanced things...   some imbalanced things... EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:45 am

Quote :
could only be activated if the command -newb is used lol

if its a host command then we dont need to add the 25 % xtra cost...
Back to top Go down
wsensor
Furbolg
Furbolg
wsensor

PostSubject: Re: some imbalanced things...   some imbalanced things... EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:15 pm

eh you probably dont but...

some people would turn it on just for prebuilt stuff lol...

I figured it could be used by the host if they are with people who are obviously utter morons...
Back to top Go down
youkaiz
Chaos
Chaos
youkaiz

Reputação : 4

PostSubject: Re: some imbalanced things...   some imbalanced things... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:36 pm

if us want i can make a new "balance" to 1.69 before 1.70 (i think will need so much more time to finish 1.70) only need a "List" of what us think is imbalanced and how to fix.

Like:
Change Jakiro 2° abilit to
Level 1: 50% of Int
Level 2: 60% of Int
Level 3: 70% of Int
Level 4: 80% of Int
Level 5: 90% of Int
Level 6: 100% of Int
Level 7: 110% of Int
Level 8: 120% of Int
Level 9: 130% of Int
Back to top Go down
http://www.youkaiz.co.cc/
kilawpilath
Centaur
Centaur
kilawpilath

PostSubject: Re: some imbalanced things...   some imbalanced things... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:16 pm

Maybe Jakiro should only have 1 int based attack, being his Ultimate? And leave his other int based attack set with a normal damage scheme?
Back to top Go down
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

PostSubject: Re: some imbalanced things...   some imbalanced things... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:39 pm

put all hero with a stats base attack as god for now and balance them in the 1.70
Back to top Go down
kilawpilath
Centaur
Centaur
kilawpilath

PostSubject: Re: some imbalanced things...   some imbalanced things... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:40 pm

destrockqc wrote:
put all hero with a stats base attack as god for now and balance them in the 1.70

Doing that could remove some heroes that are not imbalanced. Especially when there's about 3 that are imbalanced. Cleric, Jakiro, and the Naga. So I could agree that those 3 maybe should be placed there. How ever that would mean their starting damage would have to be increased.

And my suggestion for Jakiro is change his AOE Lightning storm to a standard Damage Scheme, leaving his ultimate since I feel his AOE is the more broken part of Jakiro then his ultimate. (I mean it is an Ultimate attack after all.) Also maybe his fire breath ability percentage to fire could be reduced abit by maybe 2% It might help balance him out abit.

Maybe, another suggestion, is to not let a power be "Stat Based" until it's at it's final level/Rank. ((Rank 9 for Standard abilities, Rank 3 for Ultimates) Just an Idea.
Back to top Go down
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

PostSubject: Re: some imbalanced things...   some imbalanced things... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:31 pm

Quote :
Maybe, another suggestion, is to not let a power be "Stat Based" until it's at it's final level/Rank. ((Rank 9 for Standard abilities, Rank 3 for Ultimates) Just an Idea.

its taking less than 30 min
Back to top Go down
kilawpilath
Centaur
Centaur
kilawpilath

PostSubject: Re: some imbalanced things...   some imbalanced things... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:54 pm

destrockqc wrote:
Quote :

its taking less than 30 min

If the damage is high enough by the time the 30 minute mark is reached, it would be fine where the stat based parts would be for people who play longer games. Or for games that tend to drag out longer then 30 minutes.
Back to top Go down
nine
Bandit Lord
Bandit Lord

PostSubject: Re: some imbalanced things...   some imbalanced things... EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:11 am

Jakiro is fine. just need to reduce his lightning skill last. to 5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13
cool down 30. its perfect.
Back to top Go down
nine
Bandit Lord
Bandit Lord

PostSubject: Re: some imbalanced things...   some imbalanced things... EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:53 am

right jakiro is fine, please understand that the game normal mode creep respawn is 20, and it is recommend to play all hero balance in that 20 sec respawn. there are many people asking to nerf other hero so that they can make the game creep respawn to 0. this is like taking something from cheap to cheapest. the only hero that need to be nerfed is DS or we call it dark seer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some imbalanced things...   some imbalanced things... Empty

Back to top Go down

some imbalanced things...
Page 1 of 1