Youkaiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Overpowered farmers...?

Go down 
+5
destrockqc
kilawpilath
wsensor
youkaiz
Rasengan0
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rasengan0
Gnoll
Gnoll
Rasengan0

Reputação : 0

Overpowered farmers...? Empty
PostSubject: Overpowered farmers...?   Overpowered farmers...? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:50 am

Hi, all.

I was in the mood to ask why there are such overpowered farmers in the game?

I mean, take jakiro for example, you play against him, and by the time you reach 30, they already have @ least 2000 str and agi, and 18000 intelligence.

18000 - big number.

some more that are super farmers are the pit lord, cleric, eatman, im sure there's a few more, but I havent used everyone, or observed them yet.

Anyway, what I'd like to see is some balance, and Im sure everyone else does too.

Thanks for listening!
Back to top Go down
youkaiz
Chaos
Chaos
youkaiz

Reputação : 4

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered farmers...?   Overpowered farmers...? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:53 am

hã?

i ever trying make the game end in 20-40 mim, don't need heros get over 1k in stats is impossible to balance a 2 hours game...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youkaiz.co.cc/
wsensor
Furbolg
Furbolg
wsensor

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered farmers...?   Overpowered farmers...? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:43 pm

the main problem really is that not all the hero's have stat based skills/farming skills...

so.. Jakiro has farming skills... and I think a stat based skill...

if more hero's had stat based skills it would not be so bad...

even if they were not super farming skills it would still be nice...

also...

Gilgamesh's ult in 1.69d disables players from using skills for 6 seconds... BUT ITS A SIT AND CAST SKILL

gilgamesh can not do a thing in those 6 seconds either... whats the point...

most of the hero's with ults that are sit and cast get murdered during the casting time or if they move they quit casting... whats the point of the skill than?
hmm I believe the priestess has that ult lightning rain skill... that she can not move or attack without disabling the ult... maybe make the skill take 5 seconds to start if she moves it does not start?

but at least let the hero's with chanting cast spells (spells that are active as long as they do not move/use items) not have those spells its a waste
Back to top Go down
kilawpilath
Centaur
Centaur
kilawpilath

PostSubject: My Opinions on the Stronger farmers, OP or Not.   Overpowered farmers...? EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:59 pm

The following characters are the "overpowered" Farmers:

Slithice - the Naga Siren. Reason: At early levels she does not seem like much with her chain lightning, her geiser, and her cush. How ever, when she hits level 12, she gets the power that turns her from mediocre to extreme... Tornado. It heals her, and deals damage based on your Agility. Coupled with geiser also being an Agility based power.. you never really need to change to a God. She's nearly as strong as Chaos himself later on.

Kael - the mage of fire. Reason: When you get incinerate, then Rain of fire it helps you clear enemies alot faster. You might wonder why, since Incinerate will drain your mana.. But if you buy mana potions and use them from your bank.. your mana will replenish fast enough.. then once you hit level 12, your X Fire which is such a large AOE and does such high damage in a game set to R 0 he can eaisly get gold and levels as fast as any farmer.

Anub'arak - the nerubian assassin. Reason: Carrion Beetles. It's the only power you need to turn you into a turbo charged farmer in almost minutes. Every enemy he kills that leaves a corpse can become a little beetle helper. And once you have 10 beetles it's going to be hard for some characters to stop you from killing them.

Miko - the cleric. Reason: Even though she's an INT based hero, her heal; Holy Pray, is int based, and it does damage in an AOE Around her. Coupled with her Perma Blizzard, and then Rain, she can reach level 30 if not 50 in a matter of minutes.

Dirge - the undying. Reason: Drain Essence can allow him to stay alive almost too early. Not to mention it's a Str based power, and he's a STR based hero. VERY BAD combination in a balance way. To top it off he has Animate Dead and his Obelisk.

Anub'seran - the nerubian weaver. Reason: Flamestrike at level 1. Sure it's not as large an area as Kael's X Fire, but it can be used in pretty abusive ways to help farm maybe too well.

Ulfsaar - the ursa warrior. Reason: Flamethrower. I have had people complain in matches when I've used him due to how often it fires. It is also a VERY good farming tool. He also gets Vampiric Aura which helps him stay alive. And he can reincarnate at level 12.

And Finally..

Jakiro - the Twin Headed Dragon. Reason: Monsoon Storm + Breath. Since Monsoon storm is Int Based, the higher you get your Int, the more enemies that will die just from getting NEAR you. Then every time you attack (He's an Int based hero.. Keep that in mind) his breath will have a chance to fire a Flame Breath... Then at level 12 his Ultimate, another Int based power, Final Fire deals massive amounts of damage, pulls enemies into a nice group.. Just ugly for the farming aspect of the game.

Out of that list, I'd probobly say Jakiro, Miko, and Anub'arak are the nastiest farmers. But the most OP is Jakiro, Miko, and Slithice. Because they either have too many Stat based Attacks, or their attacks are perhaps too powerful to have a stat based buffer be necessary. But the one that is the most SURVIVABLE out of that list, is Miko the cleric. Because she can heal her self in addition to farming. And the higher her INT, the more she can heal for, inadditon to the higher the rank on the Power.
Back to top Go down
wsensor
Furbolg
Furbolg
wsensor

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered farmers...?   Overpowered farmers...? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 4:09 am

what about FLYING SHEEPY!!!
its my ultra favorite... buff int up get a flame shield and you are powerfulllll

and if its on -ng (no god) you are immortal lol...

I have had sheepy to 6k plus int several times... at 1k int thats 600 damage from its radiation and its 2nd skill shoots out a multi hit radiation beam...

Sheepy is fun... at 10k int thats 6k damage nothing stops the sheep!

too bad I hardly ever get it... and when other people get it... well alot of people do not know how to play as sheepy...
Back to top Go down
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

Reputação : 3

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered farmers...?   Overpowered farmers...? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:15 am

they dont know how to play the disco sheepy lol ? Laughing
Back to top Go down
kilawpilath
Centaur
Centaur
kilawpilath

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered farmers...?   Overpowered farmers...? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:43 pm

Haven't randomed up Sheepy yet Razz
Back to top Go down
Rock-man
Gnoll
Gnoll
Rock-man

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered farmers...?   Overpowered farmers...? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:18 pm

Personally what needs to be down is all stat based spells need to do fix damage or everyone needs a stat based skill (also the heal & damage combo spells need fixing, as the heroes with these spells are invincible unless you playing WTF, mode and have a stunner, they heal so fast with this up if they buy any stats).
If you want it to only last 20-40 mins then you need to put in a 30 mins timer or make it only 20-30 lives per team (150 odd is far 2 many).

Sheepy Okish at lest compared to Jakiro and the Siren.
Back to top Go down
agressor
Gnoll
Gnoll
agressor

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered farmers...?   Overpowered farmers...? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:19 pm

i know its not the best place but i want to ask how to create the "blade of god "-one of Chaos's items ,i know how to create the blade of kings and how to find the scale armor but what is the final element,pls tell me i need it .................
Back to top Go down
kilawpilath
Centaur
Centaur
kilawpilath

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered farmers...?   Overpowered farmers...? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:31 pm

agressor wrote:
i know its not the best place but i want to ask how to create the "blade of god "-one of Chaos's items ,i know how to create the blade of kings and how to find the scale armor but what is the final element,pls tell me i need it .................

In the previous post you made for this question, I answered it. I won't re-post that answer here.
Back to top Go down
TheHeithen
Bandit
Bandit
TheHeithen

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered farmers...?   Overpowered farmers...? EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:17 pm

Blade of Kings + Scale Armor + God's Diamond (Fenrir drops it) = God's Blade.

I think Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nine
Bandit Lord
Bandit Lord

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered farmers...?   Overpowered farmers...? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:41 am

yes the game is pretty much balance since red can adjust the life numbers, well farmer heroes suck in a flag mode plus low life or player vs player and or respawn creep normally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overpowered farmers...?   Overpowered farmers...? Empty

Back to top Go down

Overpowered farmers...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Youkaiz :: English-USA :: Angel Arena Allstars-
Jump to: