Youkaiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AAA Sugestions

Go down 
+2
scaler
xWill
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xWill
Golden King
Golden King
xWill

Reputação : 1
Localização : In a place, in a city,in a estate,in a country ,in a continent, in the world, somewhere in the universe near the black infinity.

AAA Sugestions Empty
PostSubject: AAA Sugestions   AAA Sugestions EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 10:17 am

I dont know if i can creat a topic like this >.< but i hv some few ideas about AAA gameplay
-sp [suffle players(random team)(like in dota)]
-switch (player) [change team great in cases of quitter, garena hv a lot(like dota)]

switch plz add this >.< 50% of the games there is 1 or 2 quitter =p
Back to top Go down
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

Reputação : 10

AAA Sugestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Sugestions   AAA Sugestions EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 10:57 am

hazard, yes of course you may create this type of topic.....
and if that -switch is gonna be implemented, i suggest it to be some kind of vote? the vote will be open to the other team to see if they will accept or not. there are times that the opposing team are strong enough and want no more players at their side(from my opinion)
by the way took me sometime to understand what the kitter(quiter) you wrote stands for >,<
Back to top Go down
xWill
Golden King
Golden King
xWill

Localização : In a place, in a city,in a estate,in a country ,in a continent, in the world, somewhere in the universe near the black infinity.

AAA Sugestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Sugestions   AAA Sugestions EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:38 am

haha thats qui hv the same sound of k in portuguese and whe are usually to abreviate this haha >.<
Back to top Go down
youkaiz
Chaos
Chaos
youkaiz

Reputação : 4

AAA Sugestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Sugestions   AAA Sugestions EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:20 pm

-switch is quite hard to implement, but i trying.(it can bug many things)
Back to top Go down
http://www.youkaiz.co.cc/
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

AAA Sugestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Sugestions   AAA Sugestions EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 pm

I don't recommend you using too much time on that command but yes there are alot of quitter....especially in Bnet. During the versions i was still playing, I could reduce the number of players in enemy team to 1 and they reduce mine to 0-3 team mates in less than 30 minutes. (no one knows me...i use a different nick hehe)

But it is also good to train people to play the game too. some of my games i train up to 3 players at a time.....hopefully they will be interested enough to continue playing.

I can't stand it anymore.....I am going to reformat within the next week or I will install warcraft before doing the format. Mad
Back to top Go down
xWill
Golden King
Golden King
xWill

AAA Sugestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Sugestions   AAA Sugestions EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 7:04 pm

team duel would be cool =p i hv donwloaded aaa in the lan house, a lot of people playing but they dont like x1 duels..
Back to top Go down
pokesam94
Naga Myrmidon
Naga Myrmidon
pokesam94

AAA Sugestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Sugestions   AAA Sugestions EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:29 am

Scaler... i try to train people but when its down to the first few items to get gem of heaven they say: aww it aint working screw this i leave!!! they just kept buying the recipe items when they r supposed to just buy another recipe manual... idk how many times i tell them this. i think stuff like that and camping forces people to leave games because they dont know what to do in first few minutes or really late game when they should have a god/semigod hero (unless you have sheep with awesome skillz).
Back to top Go down
maxerek
Naga Myrmidon
Naga Myrmidon
maxerek

Reputação : 6

AAA Sugestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Sugestions   AAA Sugestions EmptyWed May 06, 2009 1:07 pm

Im in + to make Team Duel.
The best would be to make voting after each 10minutes to choose either you we want team duel or 1v1 duel.
Back to top Go down
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

AAA Sugestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Sugestions   AAA Sugestions EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:04 pm

lol u 2 are reviving this old topic...
pokesam94 I will normally try to train them, give advice, even help enemy team to get to secret shop. But as you said some of them just don't listen. So the last thing we could do is to tell them to go to our forum for guidance, help and strategies.

maxerek alot of people want the team duel but i think it's better to have a mix of both duels and as always, we'll have to wait patiently for Youkaiz to have abit more free time to do the triggers. (I think that will be after he fix the duel bugs etc)
Back to top Go down
pokesam94
Naga Myrmidon
Naga Myrmidon
pokesam94

AAA Sugestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Sugestions   AAA Sugestions EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:33 am

=P its nice to see the old topics of use
Back to top Go down
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

Reputação : 3

AAA Sugestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Sugestions   AAA Sugestions EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:09 pm

after reading some things on your blog http://youkaiz.blogspot.com/

i got a good idea

that would be fun if we could make a custom hero like the map "the great strategy" or "hero line war custom"

you choose all the skills u want.

the problem is its too op and you need to block some combo like vampiric aura + drunken brawler + war drum .... (maybe im not sure if its a problem in AAA because we got items doing that anyway ...)

but the idea is not to have a custom hero to the start its too easy. we need like in RPG game coin/xp/sp (skill points)/ap (wich i dont remember what it is lol)

maybe all mob can drop gold xp and sp and some mob drop more gold than sp and some others drop more sp than gold. so we gonna decide where hunting if we prefer buying item or if we prefer buying the best hero of the game (our)

exemple : unlocking the skill drunken brawler cost 20 000 sp. then if u have 20 000 sp u can buy the skill and whenever you want you can change hero "the custom hero" and use your drunken brawler only lol if u want .... (waiting 2 or 3 skill would be of course a good idea lolz)

we gonna need tavern/house (like when we take a hero in -ap mode) with all your skill inside. of course the too powerfull skill cost more sp and the ultimate too.

with the number of skill u have in your map lol we gonna need 20 tavern O_O
Back to top Go down
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

AAA Sugestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Sugestions   AAA Sugestions EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:51 pm

destrockqc honestly I'm a great fan of custom skills..... they are alot of fun when the skills are balanced. On the other hand, it will require alot of time to develop and balance.... If Youkaiz wants to do it, I'd recommend releasing it as a new and original map rather than "just another Angel Arena".

This is coz of a few things....
  • Angel Arena don't have a good impression on ppl
  • Those who gave up(no matter the reason) on Angel Arena Allstars will try the new map instead of ignoring it
  • There are just too many Angel Arena around but too little people playing... If we let them know this is a new custom hero map...

Youkaiz if you do accept his idea, I think stopping work on AAA or just spend less more time on AAA will be for the best....
Also like a few maps out there, use wood to buy skills....

Just as a side note.....If Youkaiz is to make a custom skill map by himself from scratch, don't expect to see a balanced map within weeks...
Back to top Go down
xWill
Golden King
Golden King
xWill

AAA Sugestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Sugestions   AAA Sugestions EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:09 pm

i think the AAA is getting a good reputation around, a lot of features, the point is that the ppl see the same things that they see in other Angel Arena Series before trying.A lot of ppl in garena(at last when i host)just quit in dl....Like Footman maps..
I hv installed AAA in lan house, ppl are enjoying a lot.
Back to top Go down
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

Reputação : 3

AAA Sugestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Sugestions   AAA Sugestions EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:00 pm

some ppl are trying to play that map like a old angel arena map and when they see they are playing bad they leave. they dont try to learn how to play

im showing them how to play now lol my game are -ar -r default (they AALLWWAYYYS want -r0) -life 150 (fh)

i farm selene with my teammate 20 time then destroy the statue

they know how to play after that lol

lol!
Back to top Go down
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

AAA Sugestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Sugestions   AAA Sugestions EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:03 pm

Just like you 2 said, most ppl just assume that AAA is just another AA map. So if we are to have custom skills, it will be a good time to rename the map coz:

• AA has no custom skills to my knowledge
  • AAA has no cheats like other AA maps
  • other AA maps have bad reputation and causing alot of ppl to not play AAA at all.
Back to top Go down
xWill
Golden King
Golden King
xWill

AAA Sugestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Sugestions   AAA Sugestions EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:57 pm

Lets wait some time, AAA is in 7th place in top 10 of Hiveworkshop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AAA Sugestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Sugestions   AAA Sugestions Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Sugestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Youkaiz :: English-USA :: Angel Arena Allstars :: Feedback and Suggestions-