View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BotMan666
Bandit Lord
Bandit Lord

Reputação : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hero Descriptions.   Thu May 21, 2009 4:44 pm

Youkaiz, aren't you some crazy??? There are 15 Rylai Crestfalls in tavern!
And Rylai's ultimate description is bugged...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
youkaiz
Chaos
Chaos

Reputação : 4

PostSubject: Re: Hero Descriptions.   Thu May 21, 2009 5:28 pm

lol, my bad, btw it don't interfere on game.

If w8 for more bugs and release a 1.69d (sunday i think)

Visit us: http://www.youkaiz.co.cc/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youkaiz.co.cc/
BotMan666
Bandit Lord
Bandit Lord

PostSubject: Re: Hero Descriptions.   Fri May 22, 2009 12:46 am

the 1.69d version...my brain! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kantica
Furbolg
Furbolg

PostSubject: Re: Hero Descriptions.   Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:42 am

i will only post descrpitions because im not really good at making stats,range, etc.so please leave stats like they are but PLEASE post these descriptions to ther character(and if you dont mind please put by overlord1994 because thats my garena account)THANKS!

Monkey D. Luffy

You must wonder how did anime hero got into angel arena....if you do, 'stay awhile and listen'.as luffy was searching for the one piece he ran into ghost ship where ghost pirates told him that the one piece is hidden somewhere inside Angel arena, and now luffy is tirelesly searching for one piece fighting anyone who stands at his way.(by overlord1994)

Magina

as being younger brother of the first god, chaos, magina lived in his shadow for many centuries. Now magina is tired of that and challenges his brother.as they were as same strength they settled that they will solve problem with last fight in angel arena.(by overlord1994)

boush

we know that goblins are small and clever, but boush went one step forward by being more clever than any other goblin but smaller too.he used that as advantage.when he is small he lure enemies to him but when they are close enought he tranform himself into giant tank ......(by overlord1994)

kael

kael is highborn elf andd as you know they were draining magic from the sunwell.when scourge attacked sunwell was destroyed but highborns were addicted to magic so they searched for other sources.kael was draining magic from living creatures. One great being lured him to angel arena......god chaos.and now he is trying to drain his magic so he could be satisfied for his whole life.(by overlord1994)

magroth

his title 'THE ROCK SMASHER' is well deserved as he went to prison for killing 948652 creeps in angel arena.in prison he needed to train for his reentrance to angel arena.he smashed rocks.once he smashed his hand onto rock and thats how he got rocking power.now he is out there somewhere to kill creeps and get to number 1,000,000 creep kills.(by overlord1994)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero Descriptions.   Today at 9:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Hero Descriptions.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2