Youkaiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Read Before Posting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

Reputação : 10

Read Before Posting Empty
PostSubject: Read Before Posting   Read Before Posting EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:14 pm

On a case by case basis and depending on the severity of the offense, repeated offenders may get their forum account banned.

• Avoid double posting - will not result in a ban but please be considerate and use the edit function....(I have to combine double posts)

• Avoid posting of meaningless posts or not using the appropriate language(for example: non-english in the english forum). - post will be deleted.

• In consideration to users with lower resolution, avoid posting of images larger than 800x600

• Do not worry too much about your english too much when posting, I edit posts to make them easier to read.

• Use the pm if you are discussing something with another member.

• All Non-english posts are to contain their english translation. Otherwise post will be deleted in 24hrs of my moderation post.

• My posts/text using gold color are for moderation purposes DO NOT question or ridicule them. Minor discussions are allowed.(On a new topic in General Discussions and the topic will be closed after it has served its purpose)

• Impersonating moderation posts = Immediate ban. No warnings

• No posting of links for illegal/illegitimate software.

• More to come
Back to top Go down

Read Before Posting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Youkaiz :: English-USA :: English Forum Rules-
Jump to: