Youkaiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All and nothing speak of everything

Go down 
+4
scaler
virus13a
youkaiz
destrockqc
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

Reputação : 10

All and nothing speak of everything - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All and nothing speak of everything   All and nothing speak of everything - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:30 am

destrockqc solved ur prob yet? if not, try this web.
Code:
http://forums.anandtech.com/
the site requires registration which is free. I saw 1 of the topics and looks good.

Hazard I assumed you already tried system restore, so your options are to check the site I coded for destrockqc or......*ahem* reformat. >,<

sry to both of u that I can't be of much help. I only have minor maintenance skills.
Back to top Go down
xWill
Golden King
Golden King
xWill

Reputação : 1
Localização : In a place, in a city,in a estate,in a country ,in a continent, in the world, somewhere in the universe near the black infinity.

PostSubject: Re: All and nothing speak of everything   All and nothing speak of everything - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:47 am

no problem..u give me many solutions, but the problem was bigger than i thought.
ty anyway ^^
Back to top Go down
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

Reputação : 3

PostSubject: Re: All and nothing speak of everything   All and nothing speak of everything - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:54 pm

nop scaler they are explaining the same way like the other link.

sigh i just formated 1 or 2 month ago lol. im gonna stay with that prob and hope not having a big problem
Back to top Go down
xWill
Golden King
Golden King
xWill

Localização : In a place, in a city,in a estate,in a country ,in a continent, in the world, somewhere in the universe near the black infinity.

PostSubject: Re: All and nothing speak of everything   All and nothing speak of everything - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:49 pm

ih seen in few forums that blizzard just released thw warcraft 1.23 version...some1 already got it ?
Back to top Go down
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

PostSubject: Re: All and nothing speak of everything   All and nothing speak of everything - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:12 pm

I have gotten it from bnet but not sure if it's already up for dl from blizzard website.
Back to top Go down
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

PostSubject: Re: All and nothing speak of everything   All and nothing speak of everything - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:34 am

? my game is updated already ? not your ?
Back to top Go down
AlienCL
Furbolg
Furbolg
AlienCL

Reputação : 0

PostSubject: Re: All and nothing speak of everything   All and nothing speak of everything - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:28 am

lolo dont update in first day of patch , today only 20% of garena has updatet their war3
Back to top Go down
http://Alien.com
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

PostSubject: Re: All and nothing speak of everything   All and nothing speak of everything - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:08 am

In case you didn't read the topic on garena carefully, destrockqc and me are battlenet players. We have to update when logging in.

Edit:Some thing cute just happened. Last enemy leave when duel start. Guess what happened?
2 ppl of my team are spawned into the arena for fight. lol.

Last edited by scaler on Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xWill
Golden King
Golden King
xWill

PostSubject: Re: All and nothing speak of everything   All and nothing speak of everything - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:08 pm

scaler wrote:
In case you didn't read the topic on garena carefully, destrockqc and me are battlenet players. We have to update when logging in.

Edit:Some thing cute just happened. Last enemy leave when duel start. Guess what happened?
2 ppl of my team are spawned into the arena for fight. lol.

did u mean on normal gameplay or in a custom map ?
Back to top Go down
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

PostSubject: Re: All and nothing speak of everything   All and nothing speak of everything - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 11:04 am

What do you mean? Hope my explanation is not off.

I was in a custom map game with AAA and the duel not only pit my mates name against each other, they are also spawned IN the arena at the same time. I think we could have continued playing if the host didn't quit at that moment. lol
Back to top Go down
xWill
Golden King
Golden King
xWill

PostSubject: Re: All and nothing speak of everything   All and nothing speak of everything - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:38 pm

ahhh haha i made i little confuse hehe n now its clear Razz
Back to top Go down
AlienCL
Furbolg
Furbolg
AlienCL

Reputação : 0

PostSubject: Re: All and nothing speak of everything   All and nothing speak of everything - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:54 pm

this night => http://s48.radikal.ru/i122/0903/dd/d22f53f1ec0b.jpg muahahah....who wanna vs me?
Back to top Go down
http://Alien.com
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

PostSubject: Re: All and nothing speak of everything   All and nothing speak of everything - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:06 pm

are you guys dead ?
Back to top Go down
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

PostSubject: Re: All and nothing speak of everything   All and nothing speak of everything - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:14 am

destrockqc most are i guess.....I've been refreshing the portal more than 10 times daily to find no changes occurring
Back to top Go down
maxerek
Naga Myrmidon
Naga Myrmidon
maxerek

Reputação : 6

PostSubject: Re: All and nothing speak of everything   All and nothing speak of everything - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:51 am

Heh maybe all dead Razz
I made a break from AAA for some time, im now playing most at Ultimate Footmen Special Edition ;P Its soo fun to pla, i dont even want to play old footies :PP
Back to top Go down
xWill
Golden King
Golden King
xWill

PostSubject: Re: All and nothing speak of everything   All and nothing speak of everything - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:49 pm

there are some leaked footman like lvl 10,000, its hard to find a good footman...
Back to top Go down
maxerek
Naga Myrmidon
Naga Myrmidon
maxerek

PostSubject: Re: All and nothing speak of everything   All and nothing speak of everything - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:58 pm

Search for Ultimate Footmen hosted by Clan Hawk bots ;P
Back to top Go down
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

PostSubject: Re: All and nothing speak of everything   All and nothing speak of everything - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:07 pm

lol xwill can't go bnet and i can't join games from those bots....may be they are hosted in europe and i got blocked for having high latency.
Back to top Go down
maxerek
Naga Myrmidon
Naga Myrmidon
maxerek

PostSubject: Re: All and nothing speak of everything   All and nothing speak of everything - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:42 am

i dont know what can cause this, but they are hosting on azeroth as well u could try there.
Back to top Go down
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

PostSubject: Re: All and nothing speak of everything   All and nothing speak of everything - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:29 pm

im gonna be here in 1 or 2 week

i got my new comp but i prefer playing other games lol like bf2 and neverwinter night.

since friday i sleep only 4 hour a day i was searching my bug. memtest say i got 1 memory stick broken so i need to send them back my corsair dominator 2x2gb (i purchased 2x-2x2gb = 8 gig so im fine for now)

my comp :

EVGA 750i SLI FTW
EVGA gtx260 55nm core 216 OC
INTEL core 2 duo 3 ghz OC 4 ghz
ARCTIC-COOLING freezer 7 pro (fan for pros)
CORSAIR TX850w
CORSAIR twin2x2048-8500 1066 mhz 5-5-5-15 2.1v (with the fan)
CORSAIR twin2x2048-8500 1066 mhz 5-5-5-15 2.1v (with the fan) broken (ggrrr)
WESTERN DIGITAL black caviar 1tb 32 meg
ANTEC 12 hundred with neon and glowy stuff (dark blue and dark purple)

you dont want to know what my other 6-7 year comp was having lol!
Back to top Go down
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

PostSubject: Re: All and nothing speak of everything   All and nothing speak of everything - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:01 am

I hope ur using vista x64.......most ppl say that x86 can show the ram but can only utilise 3gb.....

I don't remember model names and such....so I dunno exactly how powerful they r >,<
Just wondering, ur PSU is how many watts? Fk i still waiting my prev school to refund my fees so i can go get gtx 295 :p
Back to top Go down
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

PostSubject: Re: All and nothing speak of everything   All and nothing speak of everything - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:49 pm

wow that sux i have write a big text but hit the button back on my mouse ....

yes vista 64 bit ultimate

after 4 format lol
Back to top Go down
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

PostSubject: Re: All and nothing speak of everything   All and nothing speak of everything - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:52 pm

I was playing a game earlier.....I was farming gold king and blade dropped...T
Then enemy hero(gondar) came and casted some kind of slow after my hero(cyclops) walked downwards 3 steps. He snatched the blade from me although his distance is 2-4 times my distance from the blade when skill is casted... I could have sworn that's official ver and the status icon i get is something similar to the cloud produced by horn of clouds. In short I was hit by a slow that's not poison, ice or cripple and my movement went down by abt 70-90% lasted abt 7 sec or more than 10 sec.....(still have slow for abt 1-2 more sec after he snatch blade)
any1 can think of what item or skill that is? map is ver 1.68

EDIT: after looking at my maps folder I find a 2nd copy of 1.68 so there's a chance this is a fake ver. Gone it will be
Back to top Go down
xWill
Golden King
Golden King
xWill

PostSubject: Re: All and nothing speak of everything   All and nothing speak of everything - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:59 pm

hey i hv got a problem with my ss the looks life *burned* the ss is just a black screen...
any idea to fix it ?!
Back to top Go down
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

PostSubject: Re: All and nothing speak of everything   All and nothing speak of everything - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 4:44 am

what is ur hardware specs? and you tried ss in more than one game plus on the desktop?
try and see if this helps you
Code:
http://www.teamwarfare.com/forums/showthread.asp?forumid=124&threadid=374805
Back to top Go down
youkaiz
Chaos
Chaos
youkaiz

Reputação : 4

PostSubject: Re: All and nothing speak of everything   All and nothing speak of everything - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:59 pm

Hehe, thinker Triple Kill o//
Back to top Go down
http://www.youkaiz.co.cc/
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

PostSubject: Re: All and nothing speak of everything   All and nothing speak of everything - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:09 pm

hi, im modifying a footmen vs grunts right now

i want the loading screen where we can see who finish loading but we cant write something so im planing to put my fix/change in the quest info but i dont find it lol

where is the quest info in the world editor ?
Back to top Go down
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

PostSubject: Re: All and nothing speak of everything   All and nothing speak of everything - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 10:48 am

some1 know ?
Back to top Go down
xWill
Golden King
Golden King
xWill

PostSubject: Re: All and nothing speak of everything   All and nothing speak of everything - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:34 pm

do u mean when u press f9 and show up a window ?
Back to top Go down
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

PostSubject: Re: All and nothing speak of everything   All and nothing speak of everything - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:56 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All and nothing speak of everything   All and nothing speak of everything - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All and nothing speak of everything
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Youkaiz :: English-USA :: General Discussion-
Jump to: