Youkaiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the most imbalanced?

Go down 
+8
maxixx
xWill
maxerek
Ksenius
virus13a
destrockqc
corpzz
youkaiz
12 posters
AuthorMessage
youkaiz
Chaos
Chaos
youkaiz

Reputação : 4

What is the most imbalanced? Empty
PostSubject: What is the most imbalanced?   What is the most imbalanced? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:20 am

I want to balance the heroes, and i need know, what you think the most strong hero in the game?

Monkey D. Luffy?
Pudge?
Necrolyte?

And the item?

Angel Ice, Fire, Lithing?
Staff of Str, Agi, Int?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youkaiz.co.cc/
corpzz
Gnoll
Gnoll
corpzz

Reputação : 0

PostSubject: Re: What is the most imbalanced?   What is the most imbalanced? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:57 pm

I think Pudge one of the greatest farmers in game, with only few levels he can go farm around Golden King too easily with his 3rd spell (Hardened Skin) I think is too much with the healing (Devour). Thats 2 spells for staying there and farm.

PS: On the other hand Pudge is a beutiful Hero, his spells work great together i wouldn't like to see him totally useless. Maybe change Devour or Hardened Skin, or make Disease Cloud hurting him too like in dota.

And y Monkey D. Luffy is definitly too strong, Necro not much so.
Back to top Go down
destrockqc
Golden King
Golden King
destrockqc

Reputação : 3

PostSubject: Re: What is the most imbalanced?   What is the most imbalanced? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:57 pm

the boot of speed must be cheaper. no ppl buy them we always wait the 5000 1.

same for the item + 25. when we know the map we buy a dagger 6000 gold, angel pain 10 000 gold, + 200 primary stats same time as angel element.

all pro player play that way. if we can buy 6 item + 25 agi that can change the gameplay

the tome should be cheaper. absolutly no ppl buy tome. we always buy uniq and change hero .... or buy tome of power for lv up because its giving a lot of stats.
Back to top Go down
youkaiz
Chaos
Chaos
youkaiz

PostSubject: Re: What is the most imbalanced?   What is the most imbalanced? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:19 pm

hmm i will nerf dmg itens, and tray make new fusion itens. realy have lots of unused itens at start game =/
Back to top Go down
virus13a
Naga Myrmidon
Naga Myrmidon
virus13a

PostSubject: Re: What is the most imbalanced?   What is the most imbalanced? EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:21 pm

i think that item "Doom" is to strong, because if you farm 50k of gold you can tp to the Town of Humans, where cast Doom on King, which died.
so I propose to add to it by the time of(for example 40 seconds)
Back to top Go down
youkaiz
Chaos
Chaos
youkaiz

PostSubject: Re: What is the most imbalanced?   What is the most imbalanced? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:45 pm

hmm i try make something about this item, i don't know how this abilit work.
i will test this and fix to only work on low lvl creeps XD.
Back to top Go down
virus13a
Naga Myrmidon
Naga Myrmidon
virus13a

PostSubject: Re: What is the most imbalanced?   What is the most imbalanced? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 7:29 am

I think so too, has not yet tried to use it on the King!
Back to top Go down
Ksenius
Gnoll
Gnoll
Ksenius

PostSubject: Re: What is the most imbalanced?   What is the most imbalanced? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 7:19 am

I want to say that Nerubian Weaver has annormal ability - teleportation. I played some minutes ago (xD) and he went everywhere... even to special shops. also no one could go to this shop, because Weaver teleported to the player while he was fighting with the gate keeper and killed the opponent.

One more thing. the shield, that detects hidden heroes work all over the map! to my opinion - it should work only near the hero with the shield!
P.S.
sorry for my English - I'm from Russia and I studied English only at school xD

i've forgot to ask you is that, did you created the first version of Angel Arena or you remade some of the previous versions?
Back to top Go down
youkaiz
Chaos
Chaos
youkaiz

PostSubject: Re: What is the most imbalanced?   What is the most imbalanced? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 10:11 am

I really dislike re-making the map terrain, because of this i copy the terrain of Angel Arena X and make my mob on this, but after some time, i change the Map Terrain many times.

(Icons and hero models i get from The Hive Workshop)
(And i like to make and test triggers, events and game modes, i made it all)
Back to top Go down
maxerek
Naga Myrmidon
Naga Myrmidon
maxerek

Reputação : 6

PostSubject: Re: What is the most imbalanced?   What is the most imbalanced? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 12:38 pm

Burning Shield Price should be lifted up. its 30k now but its really imba item. when i buy 2 or 3 of them i can kill almost all heroes in an early stage and creeps also.
Back to top Go down
youkaiz
Chaos
Chaos
youkaiz

PostSubject: Re: What is the most imbalanced?   What is the most imbalanced? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:46 pm

hmm how much is better? 50k? or nerf the damage?
Back to top Go down
xWill
Golden King
Golden King
xWill

Reputação : 1
Localização : In a place, in a city,in a estate,in a country ,in a continent, in the world, somewhere in the universe near the black infinity.

PostSubject: Re: What is the most imbalanced?   What is the most imbalanced? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 9:12 pm

i hv played AAA in the beggin of the game i bought mines and killed that Felhound(i forget the name) and i won a (lumber i forget the name 2) then i changed to 50k, lol end game... you must fix it...
Back to top Go down
maxerek
Naga Myrmidon
Naga Myrmidon
maxerek

Reputação : 6

PostSubject: Re: What is the most imbalanced?   What is the most imbalanced? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 6:33 pm

i think it would be better to make it cost 50k and cut down immolation to 500 damage.
Back to top Go down
maxixx
Gnoll
Gnoll
maxixx

PostSubject: Re: What is the most imbalanced?   What is the most imbalanced? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:36 pm

i like saber Smile
Back to top Go down
rickmaruig
Gold City Footman
Gold City Footman
rickmaruig

PostSubject: Re: What is the most imbalanced?   What is the most imbalanced? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:27 am

'-' i like saber[2]
Back to top Go down
youkaiz
Chaos
Chaos
youkaiz

PostSubject: Re: What is the most imbalanced?   What is the most imbalanced? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:31 am

rickmaruig don't know who is saber...

What is the most imbalanced? Fate+Stay+Night+12
Back to top Go down
scaler
Golden King
Golden King
scaler

Reputação : 10

PostSubject: Re: What is the most imbalanced?   What is the most imbalanced? EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 7:12 am

Please don't get too far off topic should we? silent
Back to top Go down
iamtwon
Bandit Lord
Bandit Lord
iamtwon

PostSubject: Re: What is the most imbalanced?   What is the most imbalanced? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:14 pm

Ulfsaar - Breath of Fire Animation Skill - Needs to be nerffed to your liking by far the fastest creeping hero in the game.

Luna? - The Huntress- Lower Damage of AOE Skills.

These are some of the best heroes in the game. And if you happen to random Traxxex (drow ranger) you have no ability to catch up to the AOE heroes.

Maybe give drow a multishot skill that is fairly mana intensive... that'd make her quite an interesting hero.

Maybe up the cost of the Gem Recipe.
Warrior set is just not a viable option with Gem around...

Platinum and Gold divide by 10 (random drops from creeps).

The two mana regen items @ top left shop are garbage (brilliance aura and the green one 2/5x mana regen). No reason to get them, yet.... Increase mana regen?

Once again, awesome job, and I'll try to write down some of the more imbalanced things as I come across them. I find myself playing Angel Arena only these days haha.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/iamtwon
AlienCL
Furbolg
Furbolg
AlienCL

PostSubject: Re: What is the most imbalanced?   What is the most imbalanced? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:40 pm

the most imbalanced is Monkey D. Luffy , but how we see in new 1.65 version came new spells that recieve power from stats, its very strong spells so you can wipe every1 ass with bunch of celestial sets and 15k damage per hit on 12 lvl ~

also i think need to fix Cotton cose he have an skill (that sometimes appears in random skills menu) that bugging server. i mean when he use it everyone have lag in War3 process.

and : Omniknight (Arthas) ,Gar Doomfire , Lancelot , Behemoth , Atropos need to be remaked , cose they suck , everytime when i playing and people getting'em they repick these heroes .

also i think its not fair that some heroes as Luna Moonfang have stat spells , i can just buy stats ore sets on agility to damage every 5 sec by 10k damage on 10-15 lvl
Back to top Go down
http://Alien.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the most imbalanced?   What is the most imbalanced? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the most imbalanced?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Youkaiz :: English-USA :: Angel Arena Allstars-
Jump to: