Youkaiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1.41 bugs and suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nizidramaniiyt
Bandit
Bandit
Nizidramaniiyt

Reputação : 0

1.41 bugs and suggestions Empty
PostSubject: 1.41 bugs and suggestions   1.41 bugs and suggestions EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 6:23 am

1.41 bugs.

1. Duels occur too often (each 2 min, annoying) and are extreemly bugged. For example: a duel host(red player) vs host(red player) (while host is in observer area during the duel), red player vs any player (red player in observer area and duel ends by timeout extracting 6 life from each team).

2. Some heroes, skills are to0 overpowered:
Naisha's glaive attacks allows to farm a lot of money from the beginning,
Summoner princess - her summons that never expire are totaly imba (especially golems with godlike armor and crazy regen). I suggest to make her summons timed life.

3. Events occur even when disabled.

4. Wind walk skill doesn't work properly during duels (opposing players can see invisible unit, if it is done for purpose - maybe add a mode to turn it off ?).

5. Suggesting to add a mode for nogods (destroys all taverns exept ones with start heroes), allow repicking hero at any time in game (it is unable to repick hero once Angel appears).

6. A quest for shadow dont work some times(it just dont teleport to the shadow).
6.1. And i suggest to make shadow (and bosses lvl20 with 5-10 platinum bounty) invulnerable to infernal fist effect(like warlocks do). Raise Ancient Hydra bounty - now its only 4 platinum.

7. 1 armor bonus per 3 points of agility is way too much. I think 1 armor per 5 or 6 points will be enough.

8. Reduce bounty for warlocks to 5.... maybe 7 platinum or make an alternative place for others to exp and farm (once hero begin farming them - he is nearly unbeatable).

p.s. I'll add more later.
Back to top Go down
maxerek
Naga Myrmidon
Naga Myrmidon
maxerek

Reputação : 6

PostSubject: Re: 1.41 bugs and suggestions   1.41 bugs and suggestions EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 6:19 pm

1.41 bugs and suggestions 7129111

When im playing longer games its about 1.5-2h time (creep lvl 9) this spawn point is spawning waay too much creeps, they're made continously one killed one new spawns instantly this is bug imba when a player sends his hero there and does nothing to gain great amounts of exp and gold.

Besides i noticed very serious slow down in fps because of too many auras and skill books staying forever after getting out of creeps. If you could set an amount of time to make them dissapear.

that's all from me for now.

Regards
Back to top Go down
maxerek
Naga Myrmidon
Naga Myrmidon
maxerek

PostSubject: Re: 1.41 bugs and suggestions   1.41 bugs and suggestions EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 4:55 pm

Items with vampiric aura should not cummulate because when a hero buys 4-5 holy warfares is nearly immortal (last game i was playing a dead god hero had 4 warfares and we couldn't kill him with 3 people). and these warlocks please remove platinum, too big imba to player got there first and makes all other mega creeps useless.
Back to top Go down
maxerek
Naga Myrmidon
Naga Myrmidon
maxerek

PostSubject: Re: 1.41 bugs and suggestions   1.41 bugs and suggestions EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 11:21 pm

One more thing: please add the mode to choose the same hero for everyone, like it's made in DOTA attribute "-same".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1.41 bugs and suggestions   1.41 bugs and suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

1.41 bugs and suggestions
Page 1 of 1